Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 04:28
Still no contact.
Just runs from the box then back when leave.
Had a convo with it though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
Best thing you can do is go out and sit down and put the food out away from you. Stay for a little while then leave eventually Pepe will get use to you. As it gets more comfortable to you being there spwyly move the food closer. Eventually you will be able to pet him then you shoudk be able to pick him up by the scruff(make sure to pick it up that way) it associates you with momma that way. Get to where you can pick up and put back down without him spazzing out completely, once you are able tk pick up by the scruff take inside where you can access him easier and handle as often as possible. Thats one way of doing it! The other is try and catch his little fast ass take inside let him sette in a quite room go get some THICK gloves and pet him as much as possible around feeding time. Before no time you will have a sweet kitty.
05:53 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lalanic777 in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 06:33
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Option 2 was my original plan. Bit thru the dang glove. Going for option 1 currently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
22 January, 08:23
spent my childhood on a farm, tamed everything, drove my parents nuts with all the wild cats and kittens lol thanks for the great memory. become a constant, with food, they will give in.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 January, 03:13