The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
22 January, 05:07
IMO, many policies are based on the idea that people doing certain acts that are lawful are deserving of being unjustly labeled as untrustworthy and or incompetent and or a threat to the established appearance of authority.

The fact that there are so many laws and policies around open and concealed carry #2A testify to governance overrulling legal rights of citizens through confusion and complication of a very simple ideology.

What is the point of all these regulations and laws. If so important than why do they not teach them? Simply put, so that can control you through of that which is concealed. In more blunt terms, to rule over you and intimidate you by exploiting ignorance over a concealed law/policy.

Teach public gun safety and arm the public and watch how things change for the better. Israel arms its teachers of children for example.

These and other #Truths are forthcomin. We must question it all.

Why have vax id but no pedophile id cards?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i just typed out another 1000 letter response and it simply disappeared. Evil does not like the truth or those stand in it and sharing it.

T- 29D 6M & 32S. πŸ’₯
05:27 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply
Lori Victoria @LoriVictoria
22 January, 06:46
My internet provider (or someone higher up on the food chain?) is censoring what articles it thinks I should read...

Nah...that’s just a conspiracy theory! 😎😎😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 06:49
In response Lori Victoria to her Publication
Lol ever since the Twitter purge im sensored everywhere. Evil has my digits.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 January, 05:31
Jump over to a word processing program to format and save your reply for such skullduggery as this! βš”οΈπŸ˜Žβš”οΈ

22 January, 05:35
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Thanks Dan. Any suggestions? Im working on an Android smart phone.