Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 08:21
Hard to lie to such innocence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 January, 08:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
22 January, 09:42
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
I trust the plan but I dont believe that we landed on the moon nor do I believe that we live on a globe... spinning at 1000 mph and that water can bend around it all the while the water is level. I dont care who tells me this B.S I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT. GOD SEPERATED WATER FROM WATER at the face of the earth and let dry land appear below the waters in heaven. He also opened the floodgates of heaven and flooded the earth in the days of Noah. IMHO. Planets are fake and Giant are real. I have learned to think for myself

Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
22 January, 10:02
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
i dont know about anyone else.... But this is how I weed people out. True colors come out when you think for yourself and [they] attack and call names. Darkness cannot understand the light