Only people mentioned by 1Counterpart2 in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 01:12
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
This is why these latest anti-abortion laws piss me off. It’s still abortion once conceived. all these laws are doing is redefining abortion. Satan is OK with that. Because he still gets his sacrifice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
22 January, 01:59
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Exactly, this is a full human being.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
21 January, 11:47
Former ER nurse here - this is very true. I've held these little ones, showed them to the mothers who mourned their loss and wanted to see their baby.

We are fearfully and wonderfully made...

Psalm 139: 13-15 "For You formed my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works, and I know this very well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in secret, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.…"

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 January, 11:44
Abortion is Murder! .

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 January, 11:30

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 January, 11:22
NZ is FULL TERM, per dr ok..but still full term no assistance provided after abortion to baby if alive they say its infanticide, already happened, once -one time too many.