Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
31 January, 12:15
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
is he allve? I always thought he was a pedo but understand that the media spread fake news about him to protect the real pedos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
31 January, 11:58
So I've been thinking about this for a week now, since I saw a couple "current" photos last week. I wonder about his family and how they would take the news that he was alive, if that's the case. I also think about his life, so sad and isolated. What is it to have all the money you could want but no true family, friends or love to share it with. The trade offs I wouldn't want to entertain. We will see soon what is truth and what is fiction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 January, 11:51
le meilleur reste a venir 😎✊

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
31 January, 11:45
i often wonder if he still alive . ? i reqlly feel hrme had to escape