CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 January, 07:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 07:51
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It's all about frequency. If you can change frequency it might be able to change the purpose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 January, 08:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I have heard a little about it, but I am not an expert. I have more fear about 5G harm than useful frequency information, to be truthful. ty for your post.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Tesla Med Tech, check it๐Ÿ‘ Everything can be reversed.
08:05 PM - Jan 21, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Princess Coco @ClearWater
22 January, 06:49
what can be used to protect, ,,dont want to be poisoned and have to fix myself all the time,,need protection to start with,,,and who is protecting the earth from the 5g,,are people going to chase the butterfly down and use tesla bio healers on them,,,or how about the ants,owls,deer,,lmao,,,

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 January, 08:05
I have heard that. I cannot wait!!