r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Many of you know Qtah, and know how much he has given to this movement. He is a Patriot of the highest order, and he has never shied away from helping those in need. Well, now it’s Qtah’s turn to get a little help.

Back in December, he contracted Covid, which he was able to bounce back from fairly quickly. However, immediately on the heels of this, he began experiencing serious abdominal pains. To this point, he has had CT’s, an MRI, and a myriad of other tests ran which have done nothing to divulge the cause of his illness. It isn’t cancer (thank God), but aside from that, doctors are stumped.

His last day of work was December 23, as he has been unable to work with the pain he is in. His employer will not give him any sick pay, or Holiday pay because he is not vaccinated against Covid19. Regardless of your personal opinion of the vaccine, this is not right. It is about as far away from freedom as one can get.

🔵CON IN COM🔵
07:32 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Brenda Tek @heartrnb
21 January, 09:21
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I had that with head congestion. It started Dec. 30th. I finally took Ivermectin {the horse dewormer} two times in one week and I am finally better. Abd. pain is gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
21 January, 07:50
Tell him to look into turmeric. Ive had multiple issues through life and one is stomach issues. It helped me big time especially anything gluten that Ive eaten. Turmeric will help keep everything moving along normal without it I can see a huge difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 January, 07:40
Boy, I guess I've been out of it too because I don't get his posts all the time I didn't even know he was sick!

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
21 January, 07:33
He has a family, and bills to pay. And without income from work - the medical bills are stacking up and he needs our help.

Anything at all helps. Whether it be $5, or $100.

Your donation will go towards paying his medical bills, and making sure his family can eat and keep a roof over their head. If he should so happen to end up with more than he needs, he will be donating to a benevolent charity of his choosing. So the odds are, not only will you be helping Qtah, but in the end you will more than likely end up helping someone else who really needs it as well.

The current state of things has put many backs against a wall. And the only way we can survive is to lift one another up when it is needed. This is a good Christian man who is suffering and needs our help, so lets show out and show Qtah how much he is loved and appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help given. God bless all of you, and God Bless America! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸