Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
21 January, 06:18
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Cant like and share atm because i have not watched in its entirity😉 but have seen similar…and can attest with personal experience- i was raised Catholic…it was not forced on me as it was my mother- hence the reason she didnt force….i realised at a young age, that there were many dark forces at play within the “establishment” - always made me uneasy- but always retained a strong connection with my faith❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cant like and share atm because i have not watched in its entirity😉 but have seen similar…and can attest with personal experience- i was raised Catholic…it was not forced on me as it was my mother- hence the reason she didnt force….i realised at a young age, that there were many dark forces at play within the “establishment” - always made me uneasy- but always retained a strong connection with my faith❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 January, 06:13
yikes and fuggin yikes.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
21 January, 06:10
that ‘something ancient’ is called lucifer….😏

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 January, 06:09
sic pedos ...hang them