sercorimo ... @sercorimo
TRUMP COMMS: Green-Lighted = 114 = Law Of War 11.4

Trump's words on Hannity were loaded with Law Of War comms. The words GREEN LIGHTED = 114 = LAW OF WAR 11.4. Coincidence? The phrase HE WAS GREEN LIGHTED = 170 = THE D.O.D. LAW OF WAR 11.4 = STORM ACTIVATED.

In quoting Biden, Trump said THEY MAY GO IN, THEY WILL GO IN = 301 = THE END OF MILITARY OCCUPATION (i.e. 11.3).

DJT went on to say, I DON'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT = 217 = THE LAW OF WAR CHAPTER 11.3.

He cont. with a fragmented sentence, BECAUSE THAT'S LIKE GIVING HIM.. = 259 = THE STORM ACTIVATION CODE.

YOU KNOW THEY USE THE TERM GREEN LIGHT = 421 = STATE OF TEMPORARY MILITARY CONTROL (from Q34) = Pres. DJT Reinstatement (after temporary mil. control).

These comms confirm my previous decode showing how January 19 was 11.3 - End Of Occupation.

At the right time, 11.3, 11.4, etc. will be publicly confirmed. But before publicly stating that occupation has ended, the public must first understand we are at war.
@
05:21 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
21 January, 08:42
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
21 January, 08:33
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
= = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396