Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
What happenin' there?

p.s. disregard caps on the video.
04:58 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
21 January, 07:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Joes just upstairs, listening to Sister Christian throwing firecrackers again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
21 January, 07:04
MORE LIKE PRE-DETONATION. Don't be gullible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
21 January, 06:49
While I believe anything is possible, my husband said it looks like they are welding in there 🤔

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
21 January, 06:40
We the People need and want the TRUTH! No Fake Russian bombs etc.......ENOUGH of the coverups and lies!!!!!

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
21 January, 06:07
i noticed alot of the wording in this is very cryptic

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/a...

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 January, 05:35
What you guys don't mention is the car out front with the tail lights on. If you watch the entire video going around, it appears that the the person standing with his trunk open is controlling these charges and when finished gets in his car and leaves. He may be looking at a computer screen or something🤔

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 January, 05:13
Why would executions be going on INSIDE the WH and not outside? Makes no sense at all. Not sure what these lights are but they appear to be time and missing in one room on the right. Doesn't look like execution. Looks like demolition to me. And who DOESN'T want to see that??? Demolition of the DARK White House would be the best thing to happen to this country. All the exorcisms in the world can't rid that place of all the evil.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 05:14
In response Made In America to her Publication
Disregard caps on the video. It's for sure strange what's happening.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
21 January, 05:15
In response Made In America to her Publication
I agree unless they are electrocutions.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
21 January, 05:05
Not executions - that is demolition, which is why they erected a 10' demolition wall to contain what is coming. They weakened the WH so it will collapse when they send a missle, or there is an 'earthquake' or however they plan to demolish it.

Watch some demolition videos and you'll see that was demo. All those sparklies, that's not gunfire, and it would be way overkill for execution by gunfire...and why do it in the WH, in EVERY SINGLE SECOND STORY WINDOW ROOM? No. This is a demo, and prepping for the total descrution of the WH...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
21 January, 05:15
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I just told this scenario to my Mom that with this Russia thingy, they could do a fake war and an attack destroying the White house. What I didn’t tell her cause I just thought of it is: What if they make it look like Biden and his whole cabinet are in it when bombed? Military takes control with no civilian uprisings, and the war destroys SPECIFIC targets aimed at the true bad guys and their symbolic monuments. Arrests take place during this “Near Death Experience” with the NG activated along with military. Tump “Strike like the fastest animal” quote comes into play, Gesara implemented, government destroyed, new elections, etc. etc................
☝🏻Sounds like a cool idea😂☝🏻

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 January, 05:03
I think that demolition is going on inside the white house - it is an evil place -

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
21 January, 05:02
I dont think its coordinated executions. Looks like a group of guys moving through and clearing the floor.