Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Demons have a hard time coming thr the doors at Nana's.
My grandgirl a couple yrs ago asked me, "Nana why to you have finger print crosses on all your mirrors"?
I did not tell her so as not to scare her.
Monkey Works has some good advice on how to cleanse your home to keep the evils out.
If you think demons are not real perhaps you might want to rethink this.
01:08 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
I’m no one @Iam4truth
21 January, 03:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
what is a finger print cross? does it need to be that specific type?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 06:34
In response I’m no one to her Publication
Nana blesses my house with holy water and the cross on the mirror is from the holy water on my finger.
I order it from the Jordan River and then I also go thro the blessing the water myself as well just in case someone decided to rip ppl off.
You can find some wonderful water and home blessing prayers online.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
21 January, 02:27
Have crosses hanging over all my doors also.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
21 January, 01:32
always have a cross hanging wherever there is a door to go in or out. My Family has done this for yrs.

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
21 January, 01:28
That's a new one for me...why do you have finger crosses on all your mirrors?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 02:03
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Entry point for demons into the house.