Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
21 January, 08:56
2 people I knew started bleeding out on the same day, Jan27, 2020, both were in ER that day. ~ That will get your attn!!
One, bleeding out in the brain, was pulled off of life support within 2 days, on Jan29. The other, bleeding out of the liver (who I was able to pray for), lived until Feb21, 2020, when he died.

CHECK THE DATES BELOW.
If you understand corp systems, then you understand before AT&T can turn it on for public use, they test it out (turn it on) to see if it works. Testing is usually done in the last 30 days, last month of system work, prior to “activation” and going “live”.
👇👇👇💥👀 (See dates.)
http://albanyceo.com/featu...

GhostEzra, [1/19/2022 03:27 PM]
5g towers aren't healing Tesla towers folks. Please snap out of the delusion. 🤦‍♂️ 5g is a weapon unleashed against the world.

Many telegram pages encourage detox, zeolite, borax, distilled water for oxygen in blood, to lose weight before 5G expands war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Harger @Quickchange63
so we hear WHITEHATS are in control and President Trump is i charge of the military... WHYVcant they BLOW THEM 5g towers If they are bring used to wipeout American people ??????
09:04 AM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quickchange63 in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
21 January, 01:14
In response Pat Harger to his Publication
I'm thinking (with the little I know about this) that its possibly because the towers are how our phones and internet work. It would shut down the whole United States and the world. Things had to be set in place and prepped to change onto a new energy and internet source first? Why they did CoFeFe first?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396