Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
02 February, 08:17
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Reminds me of death becomes her!
https://youtu.be/L_2cKWHXF...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 February, 07:51
No they are not ALL still alive. But!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
02 February, 08:13
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
It is just absolutley increadable Dan. I think they have been working behind the scenes to expose the evil pedophiles and help save our Children. Oh what if we get to see them all again one day our hidden hereos it would be just amazing.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 February, 09:33
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
This is outstanding ... do you think all the whistleblowers WW are doing the same thing since they have become targets?
I pray they are well and safe!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 January, 02:40
That is the world we live in. Now What????

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 January, 03:10
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Now we stand together knowing God has Won and the best is yet to come.