Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
27 December, 12:07
I have posted about my husband was diagnosed with covid pneumonia on Dec 4 , he is still sick had to go to er today said he has pneumonia inflamtion and scarring in his lungs and a small bloodclot they have in on oxygen , a steriod and erythomycin and a bloodthinner . one dr said his lungs sound good but when he tries to get up his oxygen goes down . the other dr of course had to tell him if this dont work next is the vent , why would he have to even say that to him now . So many have died in here from the vent . I will not let them do that i will demand he goes home with the oxygen . what else can i do ? asking for prayers !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
27 December, 12:46
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Ivermectin!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 01:07
In response Amercian Jewel to her Publication
he took that even for prevention didnt help .

Do not let them put him on the ventilator!
01:45 AM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanJewel in this post can reply
22 January, 11:33
In response Amercian Jewel to her Publication
Told them no remdesivir or vent . He is home now and weaning off oxygen getting stronger every day .

29 January, 05:40
🙏Praise God!!