JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 January, 02:06
This is what I call a threefer. It’s a Creepy Joe sleepy com. It’s a Celine Dion adrenochrome comm and it’s a Titanic/Tesla comm and I haven’t even done the gematria yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com...

#joeisshot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 10:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Definitely a lot here!

Idk who is playing B1d3n but he needs an award when this is done.

Woop woop!
The gloves can come off at anytime now after 12/01pm tm
Now they really panic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 January, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They give them to one minute after high noon to fully cooperate or IT’s ON! ⚔️😎⚔️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Well you already know where Nana stands on it.
I understand the civil war thing so Plan B, but you know Nana was fookn solid on board with Plan A.

So LFG!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 01:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by CabalKrusher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CabalKrusher ..., click on at the bottom under it