Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 January, 01:46
Q14
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn's background?
Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
20 January, 02:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why do we have to wait a full year? I haven't been able to understand that one...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 January, 12:58
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
They are following the rule of law laid down in our Law of War manual.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I get that. But why wait a year when your country has been 'taken over' before you act on it? That is not logical, the sooner you take it back the better overall - I can't see us waiting an entire year from Pearl Harbor to attack, so why now?
02:31 PM - Jan 20, 2022
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 January, 06:07
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I believe our military is covertly taking down our nation's enemies both foreign and domestic. They are conducting a military sting operation the likes of which have never been seen. We are at war. However, the public is mostly unaware in order to prevent civil unrest. Our military is defending our Constitution and providing continuity of government until they can restore a proper civilian authority. The process is not quick nor will it be without casualties. By the grace of God, mountains of corruption are being moved and exposed for all the world to see.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
20 January, 06:53
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I agree with you 100%. I agree it takes time and a lot of things have been happening covertly. I'm just confused on why legallly, there is a 1 year timeline? We weren't invaded, so maybe that is less threatening??? I'm trying to understand the law, the legality, behind the 1 year wait - not the functional aspect of taking people out, but why a full year before 'legally' something can be done out in the open.

Not sure I'm making sense. I had surgery recently and my brain is all over the place right now!

Thanks for replying, good to know other people are seeing things happen even though the majority are clueless!