Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
20 January, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
Something drastically needs to change. I would be onboard to homeschool or monitor the classrooms. But the way society is set up right now it makes it impossible to work and do the other. I thank my stars right now my son is a teenager and is not in need of a babysiter when I am at work. But if he was younger, ... whole other story.
Ideas for private schools are great but not everyone can afford that.
Forming a coop with former teachers and parents to pool your resources to educate our youth is another.
Going back to the one room school house for 1st thru 8th grade would be another where you teach the older kids to assist the younger kids might be another idea.
09:23 AM - Jan 20, 2022
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
20 January, 10:25
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
The biggest problem I see with all parents having access to cameras to monitor is that most people have varying opinions on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. Opening up supervision of real time monitoring of classrooms to such a large audience to me would invite chaos. I feel like parents are responsible for their kids. So you either trust the system you place them in or do it yourself. pooling resources for home schooling coops are good ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 January, 10:59
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
Yes, big problem when you get too many opinions. I guess that is why I am beginning to think smaller groups aligned with your values and expectations would work best.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 January, 09:48
BEST SOLUTION IS SMALL, COMUNITY SHOOLZ.

WE IN CZECH WILLAGES HAVE PLENTY 1-5 YEAR ClASS

AGE OF 6 goes separatelly to absorb the shock from daily routine.

2+4 GOES TOGETHER
3+5 GOES TOGETHER

IF TEACHER HAS NOT TIME, THE OLDER PUPILZ TEACH YOUNGER

OR IT COULD ALSO BE:

1+3
2+4
5 SEPARATE AS ADAPTATION FOR 6-9 CLAAS IN BIGGER SCHOOL.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 January, 10:10
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Thank you for sharing the information. It sounds like the way you educate the youth in your village is worthy.
If we could get back to the basics of reading, writing, math, sending the children out in the world with the ability to analyze, compare and contrast ideas that would be a start.
Add a working ++ knowledge of the law and our individual personal rights.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 January, 09:40
I would venture a guess that this problem that will not be solved at a national/federal level. Probably best organized at a local/community level. The education of our children is our investment in the future and must be rectified. It has been infiltrated and contaminated up to this point.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
20 January, 09:44
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Agreed on so many levels.