Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
This is circling. So true!
“Stolen from a well educated friend: #nurse
"Among all the vaccines I have known in my life (diphtheria, tetanus,measles, rubella, chickenpox,hepatitis, meningitis and tuberculosis), I want to also add flu and pneumonia. I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated. I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination. I had
never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated. I never saw discrimination for those who didn't. If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person. I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends. I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or
school. I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like t
07:28 AM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it