Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Hell will freeze over before I get an apology from ANY of my family!๐Ÿ˜†
02:13 AM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
20 January, 06:39
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Same here! But i will be kind and helpful if they ever do come to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
20 January, 05:03
I am totally alone except for everyone here on this platform. all of my family have not talked to me since this has begun. it is so bad that my mother died a couple of weeks ago and they never even called me to tell me๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ how can people be so evil ? I donโ€™t understand how my own family can do that to me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ are they that scared of the truth? The devil truly is working overtime๐Ÿ‘บI knew what was up and started telling them from the get-go and now just a few days ago the last of my family members have blocked me on platforms. The only family members that I can give truth to anymore are distant relatives that I have not seen in 50 years. I went slowly with them and did not throw it in their face or push it on them, I took little opportunities here and there to mention things and then when I was asked questions, I would give info and then of course get called crazy. I do not understand why so many are not seeing this๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ข

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 January, 04:10
They will never kill their ego! They will feed off of your knowledge to empress their friends, but you have already proven yourself crazy to them! you expressed the truth wrong!!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
20 January, 04:06
Like they'd ever humble themselves enough to admit they were wrong about ANYTHING. Yeah, right!

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
20 January, 02:29
agreed, I'm on a island by my self among my family. been a tough ride. stay strong all โค

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
20 January, 02:23
Yep, same.