Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 07:17
Nana missed most of the CCP's president speech, what other accomplishments of our Pres. Trump did he lie about and claim was something he did besides making it possible for the sick to get experimental medicines?

I only heard the first paragraph of his speech and he was already lying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 January, 07:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He said that the store shelves weren't empty🙄 those internet pictures are lies, the shelves are 89% stocked. ...Don't believe what your eyes see😐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
19 January, 07:45
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
To be fair. Every store I go to, is 90% stocked.
Theres a few shortages, but far from empty.
I dont buy any of it happening, outside of hardcore Democrat run places

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 January, 07:50
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Most things are stocked, agreed. However, certain items here haven't been stocked in months. Saltine crackers, cat food, juices, soups, etc. Specific item shortages.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
19 January, 07:58
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I agree. Certain things are low, but not enough to be talking about shortages.
This doesnt seem like a shortage.
Trucks are still running like crazy. I really have not had trouble finding anything Ive needed since this began.
Its certain items in certain areas.
Something else is going on, and its not a food shortage

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
I personally think it has to do with changes in manufacturing. Good changes as the corruption is actively being eliminated during the past 4-5 years, and specifically during the covid lockdowns. I am noticing the fresh produce is not enlarged any longer in my area - KY - It looks normal size like it did in years past. I pray its all for the good,
10:47 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Cunningham, click on at the bottom under it