Ann Marie Michaels @cheeseslave
19 January, 02:23
NEW BLOG POST! Eat the Bread & Drink the Wine: https://www.annmariemichae...

In this post, I'm going to tell you two secrets that keep me cavity-free: bread and wine, ya'll. Also, I explain why the saints and angels need us as much as we need them.

And yes, this is all connected. Remember, the Holy Eucharist is the bread of life and Jesus changed water into wine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
19 January, 02:26
In response Ann Marie Michaels to her Publication
Drinking the wine, but I now have a terrible intolerance to gluten, thanks to the deep state. I'm hoping this changes soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Marie Michaels @cheeseslave
I've looked into this and I don't think it's the Roundup. Not that Roundup is good -- it's bad. But I tested myself for glyphosate when I was eating a pretty standard diet with conventional wheat and I was pretty low.

I was allergic to gluten back in the late 90s after I had my booster shots. Most likely what is happening -- this is my hypothesis -- is you are reacting to a common food due to an automimmune reaction. Caused by vaccines most likely.

Two great books to read are Crooked by Forrest Maready and The Peanut Allergy Epidemic by Heather Fraser.
07:15 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cheeseslave in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
19 January, 08:16
In response Ann Marie Michaels to her Publication
Ugh! I haven't had a vaccine since i was a little girl. I'm almost 59