Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
22 May, 04:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Are we infinite ♾️?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 March, 08:43
NEUTRAL is my Vibe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
19 January, 09:01
i have been working on this

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 January, 09:01
I train my MIND to see the TRUTH in every situation.
Reverse mind control is idiotic!!!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 January, 07:32
I'm rocking this on expert level 😎🤍

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 March, 08:42
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
YOU back to💯%?

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 January, 04:07
only our enemies want us to see and hear bad, they create so much bad to weaken the resolve of people. It is a psychological operation to control peoples minds so they are compliant and accept unknown and perceive only bad.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 January, 02:37
ouii 🤗 ainsi c’est meilleur pour la sante 💖

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 January, 12:27
"optimistic" 1 of 1