TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 January, 04:25
Just received this donation request from the RNC.
If you’re not vaccinated, the liberals want to take your CHILD AWAY?!

A new poll just came out with some SHOCKING revelations:

-55% of Democratic voters would support FINING unvaccinated Americans
-59% favor house arrest of unvaccinated citizens
-45% support confining unvaccinated citizens in camps
-48% support fining or imprisoning individuals who publicly questions the vaccine efficacy
-47% support a government tracking program of unvaccinated citizens
-29% support TAKING THEIR CHILDREN AWAY.

This sh*t is about to get Real and all need to be aware of what these corrupt politicians are doing. I will defend my family against Tyranny and if I die , so be it. Do not knock on my door if you want to stay alive to attempt to remove me or my family to a FEMA Camp.

You can wait for the US Military to save you and if they don’t those guillitines Obama bought have a purpose, just remember that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
18 January, 04:37
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thanks for posting this! Anything that comes from the RNC, I usually just trash it. Not happy with the way they treated Pres Trump!

It didn't take long for the globalists to turn brothers against brothers! But it does fulfill one of the prophecies Jesus gave about the Last Days. "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death." Matthew 10:21.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 January, 04:40
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Yes, no matter what happens it will never change the Prophesies in the Holy Bible. We know that well and I pray for all humanity now.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
The Word of the Lord cannot and will not fail; neither can puny man undermind it. It will do what HE sent it out to accomplish!

"My word, which comes from my mouth, is like the rain and snow.
It will not come back to me without results.
It will accomplish whatever I want
and achieve whatever I send it to do.” (Isaiah 55:11)
04:44 PM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it