Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 12:20
George is pinging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Mays @wLandJforAll
31 January, 12:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
https://t.me/realjohnfkenn... get in here on his Telegram chat! its going NUTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I don't believe the JFK JR on telegram. His written English skills are poor, he includes enough to string hope along but there is no proof to anything he's saying. He's reporting basically the same thing, at the same time, as other sources - so no forknowledge. Pretty bizarre there, and the sentence structure and words used are waaaay off. He talks about reincarnation and Jesus? Nope...
01:22 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response James Mays to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Paint Head @Paint
31 January, 04:49
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Same here. For 'JFK JR 'I found his english to be basic.Not that we are all scholars, but its to simple lol

Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
31 January, 12:15
You are absolutely correct that was the first thing I noticed, his English is atrocious, if this was Jr., you can bet your ass that his English would be superb, the Disinfo right now is thru the roof, be wary of everything you see and hear

Rebecca Adler @RebeccaWWG1
31 January, 02:33
Agreed...previous posts indicate English is not their primary language.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
31 January, 02:17
I appreciate discernment. People are very vulnerable right now, we have to keep our eyes and ears open. Disinformation is a big part of a coup/color revolution. We are still seeing the byproducts.