How could ANYONE just ignore this and still
get Shot-Up??? HOW?? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
https://nypost.com/2020/10...
11:25 AM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 January, 12:47
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I wonder how many people see the post articles?

Has their been a similar labelling tactic used on the Post like QAnon vrs Q and Anons?

The New York Post has been labeled [by the left?] as a conservative daily tabloid newspaper. The term tabloid journalism refers to an emphasis on such topics as sensational crime stories, astrology, and celebrity gossip.

Read the Wikipedia for each
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Post

The Times is presented a a renowned WW news source

I wonder, if people have been programmed to not respect the Post?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 January, 12:51
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
My guess is that this article may have actually been published in October of 2020 and then the Censorship hid it away until just now! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

So why now is it surfacing/available?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 January, 12:14
When it is in the vaccine the risk definitely increases. ๐Ÿ™„

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 January, 12:52
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Yep!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 January, 11:53
beyond madness....some kinda mysterious "force"......no matter what u told or showed people they didnt care and ran off to get jabbed ...over and over