trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 January, 03:04
laying out on my lawn today, took this photo & spotted this anomaly in it πŸ›ΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 03:07
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Whoa. Nice spot! Did you notice it while still above?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 January, 03:13
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
no, I only noticed it in the photo later.
I saw this one at sunset a few weeks ago πŸ‘‡

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 03:21
πŸ‘€ Wow!! I was wondering what it moved like too. Normally I don't get to see them with such detail! Is this normal by you? And also ---- Thank you for sharing πŸ™

18 January, 03:41
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
these have been my first 2 😁
have watched the sky always wondering when I may spot one. Have seen people commenting recently that more are visible now. Take photos & look closely, they are not always visible to the naked eye.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
Awesome I will keep my eyes open! Thank you πŸ™
03:46 AM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bay 17d, click on at the bottom under it