Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
17 January, 12:43
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
This is really interdasting. There was also a guy at the rally wearing a "brick wall" suit. (image 4)

-------------------------------------

Frenchanon1111 (images 1-3)
Leave our kids alone!
5:5 17

3 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
17 January, 05:05
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
4th image is photoshopped. Those 2 weren't at the rally Saturday. The hat on brick guy is a Kari Lake hat. Guess where I was? Kari Lake volunteer onsite headquarters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 January, 05:30
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
hmmm...interdasting...

I did find this video of the guy at the Pennsylvania Rally with President Trump - 2019
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
President Donald Trump Brings Man In A ‘Wall Suit’ On Stage At Pennsylvania Rally | NBC News - YouTube

President Trump called a man out of the crowd who was wearing a 'wall suit' and brought him up on stage at a 'Make America Great Again' rally in Montoursvill...

17 January, 05:55
In the 4th image on your post. Zoom in. To the right is a scissor lift. I was 30' from it in the foreground. Cant see my position. I would be behind the camera. I never saw these 2 and I was right there from 11:30 AM until 2 PM. The people are still sitting so it was in that timeframe. Im an analyst.

17 January, 06:08
i went to your profile & read some of your posts about rally...

hopefully i will be able to attend one some day!

I hope I didn't sound negative. Im good. But people are ready for redemption. Thats a better word than revenge. I get it. I love God. My Family. My fellow Patriots. And my President. Donald John Trump. I care not the sacrifice. There is no such thing when fighting for the welfare of others. Self is nothing. WWG1WGA
06:17 PM - Jan 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply
17 January, 06:42
the pic I posted was from a Politico article!!!! wow #FakeNews

https://www.politico.com/n...

17 January, 08:03
Did you see the scissor lift? Kinda shows I was right there.