Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I used to give Flat Earth a 2% probability. Now I am at 30%.
04:42 PM - Jan 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 February, 12:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Gene Decode | DUMBS Underground Cities Inner Earth Mystical Site Colorado | the Galactic Talk - YouTube

​@The Galactic Talk #thegalactictalkSession 34 with Gene Decode.Listen and learn to the latest updates on the DUMBS operations over the world, the reality ab...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 February, 12:00
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
14 February, 09:36
i don’t know about the shapes so much. but im thinking the north and south poles are more like portals and the earth is more a realm/dimension.

btw during a NDE i had a dream like experience and a guide took me to the center of earth and there was a tree that looked almost mirrored. but the center of the earth was more hollow, like another realm or something.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 February, 09:25

Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
31 January, 02:44

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
23 January, 08:29
Hmmm that's interesting, me too.

I really like the Hebrew scriptures around it and the ideology has such a beautiful innocence to it.

I'm open, I am not 100% sold, but I am open.

https://pursuingveritas.co...

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 January, 02:45
🔥🔥🔥 Sharing is Caring ! 🔥🔥🔥

For the staunchest of skeptics, be as skeptical as you can muster and enjoy,,,,

🐸 Did INFO WARS just completely debunk the FE narrative? 🐸

https://youtu.be/JUPX6AjB7...
Is Antarctica The Key To Flat Earth? INFO WARS Reports - YouTube

Original video on the Greg Reese channel SUBSCRIBE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUPX6AjB7Eg&list=PLyHwsN1Rg4IomIMlzOh-Lr24ONhDVtkIW&index=2&t

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
22 January, 02:11
I’ve researched it enough to convince me that the earth is not a spinning sphere as we’ve been told. But I’m not all in 100% on the flat earth theory either. My stance today is that there is much fookery on this subject like everything else we thought we “knew” once upon a time. The truth will no doubt expand my thinking to ‘all time high’ dimensions I haven’t yet reached. Can’t wait!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 January, 02:46
In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication
same here.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 January, 08:27
🤔 i still think it's a sphere.

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
20 January, 08:25
Its a more enjoyabke awakenng than the others.

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
20 January, 09:13
We are Flattening the Curve, Leveling the Playing Field, Breaking the Glass Ceiling, Taking down the Dominion because we live in a Domain.

Planes fly over a plane. A planet is a small plane. Sea level is level.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 12:43
Hollow earth seems more plausible. Thoughts Anyone?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 January, 10:45
I’m at God 💯%

Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 January, 08:59
illusion of choice:
-thinking absolute
...could be neither

-thinking abstract
...could be both

These are also options nobody ever brings up

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
22 January, 12:08
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
yes, why limit it to merely flat or round. im not convinced were not in a simulation. but im keeping my mind open to follow the path.

19 January, 08:40

19 January, 08:35
Water does not bend

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
19 January, 05:16
30% of the world is now awake,
was 2%.
just thinking out loud here

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
19 January, 04:26
When Q was asked if earth was flat answer was 'no'

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
21 January, 01:32
In response Lady with a Cat to her Publication
Well, that answer is correct…mountains, valleys….

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

The Wild Frontier @TheWildFrontier
19 January, 10:48
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Interesting...I believe something along these lines for sure....I don't think we are on a round planet, and there is waaaaaay more to Antarctica. Thank you for sharing!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
18 January, 10:21
😎#️⃣

Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
18 January, 09:14
Can you describe the reasons for your shift?

Love Life @FullwithHope
18 January, 07:42
Only 30%? But water cannot be bent and in the Genesis a heliocentric globe and planet model makes no sense (firmament).

Also Psalm 24.1 --> "The world circle stands still and does not shake".

A believing Christian has few or no alternatives here.

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
18 January, 05:54

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 January, 03:06
Although I've read a lot about it and watched dozens of videos about it, I'll stick with the 2% group for a while. I am open to very good verifiable facts and arguments. I wish it were actually true...that would explain a lot too. So for now 2%. We need a high place to get the answer ...

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
18 January, 12:55
I used to be the same VK. We've been lied to about Everything! Read Genesis - it tells us what the Earth is.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
18 January, 12:29
Trump said the end would not be for everyone, i hanve lived in 10 states and 20+ cities, always looking for home. maybe theres a reason

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
18 January, 12:13
well you help us out alot so heres 1 for you.
Go to the ocean with a really good telescope. Watch a ship go out far enough that it looks like it goes over the (curve) and you lose sight of it. Then look through the telescope at that same ship. You will 100% be able to see the ship again. It never went over a curve. Your eyes simply couldnt see that far. Love you brother🤜🤛

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
18 January, 12:19
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
Im 45 years old as of January 2nd. I believed the earth was a globe until 2017. They sure are tricky. Also water stays level no matter what. Take a picture of the oeans horizon download it onto your computer. Use a big tv screen to look at pic. Then take a string and pull it tight from left and right side following the horizon. it is perfectly straight.( DONT USE GO PROS OR ANY OTHER CAMERA WHICH DISTORTS THE REAL VIEW

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
18 January, 10:17
For years I just ignored flat earth talk, now Im 70/30 in favour, 1 question though VK why is Tesla going to be launching a 5G phone that runs via Starlink, I thought 5G wasnt happening?

joann ferguson donated @joann212
18 January, 09:03
I know there has got to be a 'dual' purpose for this post, so I'll just end my thought there. :)

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
18 January, 08:23
the globe is supposedly spinning at 1000 mph at equator, at 66,000 mph around sun, and at 500,000+ mph thru galaxy, yet we dont sense any motion and our relation to other stars hasnt changed in all of recorded history. nonsense.

18 January, 08:17
Water always wants to find a flat plain.