Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
17 January, 08:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
crazy stuff. remote viewing and the 900 billion dollar profits and this was 25 years Go meanwhile schools have no heat buildins and bridges falling . crazy times about to be ending

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 January, 09:34
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
That one piqued my interest, too.... we are going to learn so much in the next few years, and I'm so ready for it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 January, 07:46

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 January, 07:02
I recently purchased these ❤️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 January, 06:39
Makes me want to bring out my old George Magazines to see what I missed! So many good crumbs. 😎

16 January, 06:52
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Dooo it!
Love that you have some George Magazines!
Lucky you :)

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
16 January, 06:35
Digging that one out pronto to read that spy article 🤯

16 January, 06:38
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
send pics!!!!