JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Definitely feeling the shift. The show I referred to has been posted. It’s an amazing conversation and then Negative 48 stopped by in the last half hour and just drops the mic. Prove him wrong.

#FamilyIsEverything

https://t.me/TheSacredBlue...
05:56 PM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
18 January, 10:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
How can one view it if not on Telegram?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
17 January, 09:29
good days ahead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 January, 09:17
Praise God. 🙌🕊️🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 12:34
Wow look at that color, our skies have changed, removing those horrible chemtrails?
I will check him out.
Idk who 48 is but the God language is so amazing how it works out.
Still looking for information on the Pleiadian's God language.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 January, 04:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Search "Negative48" on Telegraph ;)

Wow look at that color, our skies have changed, removing those horrible chemtrails?
I will check him out.

I will check him out.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
16 January, 07:14
Biden could only dream of crowds this big. To think Biden won that election is insanity. People don't show up to rallies like this and then not vote for the person they came to see.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 January, 06:38
Looks Like A Biblical Scene To Me!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
16 January, 05:59
Feeling it also! Great show today at the SBT