Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
12 February, 02:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This was the Alliance dropping a "Rod of God"
on a large DUMB at bottom of the Pacific.

I have seen the video to prove it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dennis scribner @Scribe_1
11 February, 05:49
you mean the bomb that was DROPPED just outside the island. and that self detonated.. is that what you meant to post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 February, 05:52
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
Anything is possible. Pretty strange.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 February, 07:17
In response dennis scribner to his Publication

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 January, 12:12
I'm still looking around the web for info, but from what I've come up with so far, that *wasn't* a volcano but some kind of detonation & resulting shockwaves

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 January, 12:17
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Anything is possible.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 January, 12:19
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication