MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
you can feel the energy moving to collapse the matrix and bring justice.

we can never allow anybody to have power again. this is rule number one. no elites. no royals. no politicians.

money cannot control and influence. no debt. no employment. no stock. no lobby. no campaigning. no charities.

everybody is powerful and equal. no churches. no middlemen to God.

social engineering is perhaps the biggest crime in spiritual context.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is.
09:40 AM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 January, 12:29
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
OWN’ed ⚔️😎⚔️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
16 January, 10:15
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
The only way to stop these folks again is for the citizens to have the right to bare arms regardless of how powerful they are

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 January, 10:17
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
there are no citizens as nobody can have power

of course, everyone can have guns. there can be no laws other than Gods laws