Only people mentioned by JMSesq15 in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
16 January, 12:55
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
I was watching a clip where he came into Phoenix on AF1 and literally stopped breathing and got choked up. The magnitude of what is occurring is immense and he's the only one on our side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 January, 12:47
😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 January, 01:08
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
That's a beautiful image, like so many others that you share Jason.😍
Thank you so much. 🙏

Wishing you and your loved ones a Blessed Sunday.🙏🕊💗💫✝️

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 January, 01:11
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
This is one of my favorites......
🦅💫🇺🇸🕊💗💫✝️

https://youtu.be/pwEcz9nAB...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 January, 12:45
He risks his life daily, and so does his family. The people of valor who designed and implemented this movement, this awakening, are all in my prayers.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
16 January, 10:24
🙏🇺🇸

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 January, 11:42
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 January, 11:42
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
🙏🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 January, 10:03

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 10:01
I thought he looked tired, at the end when he walked away with his security detail. Kinda heavy.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
16 January, 09:28
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Me too. 🙏✝️🙏

Wishing you a Blessed Sunday full of love and light. 🙏🕊💗💫✝️