Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK - you were MIA during POTUS Rally... ./break.sh? :)

@vincentkennedy
12:24 AM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
matt beck @maty8
16 January, 10:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Always happy to see AF-1.....Yes.. She is missed.... Praying we see her much much more.... For God and Country..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 January, 07:20
VK was vibin' for a new drop👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 January, 09:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Dooo it Q!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 January, 06:56
Cause VK was at rally i am sure.

16 January, 09:37
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
not sure...just thought it was funny bc i pulled up this old ss and it was Arizona, too...made me smile :)

16 January, 06:56
Cause VK was at rally i am sure.

16 January, 06:55
This confuses me. WHERE did that tweet from potus come from?

16 January, 09:38
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It's an old screenshot

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 January, 06:50
Yuuup!

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
16 January, 12:27
Kim...

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
16 January, 01:10
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
The account is gone now ,he deleted the tweet prior.Trump said 55 thousand,5 5?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 January, 02:20
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
That’s not the Storm tweet.