Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
16 January, 10:06
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Our son-in-law had Stage 4 prostate cancer and was given 15 months or less by doctors....was told all they could do was "manage" it. He started taking the "FenBen", along with some vitamins and supplements and was able to keep it at bay for 2+ years, but unfortunately, cancer won that round in the end. I DO think, had he gone to a doctor earlier instead of being a stubborn, no-I'm-fine man, he could have survived, FenBen or not! If nothing else, let this be a heads-up for ALL MEN.......PLEASE guys, do yourself and those who love you a favor......go get your prostate exam if you are over 50!!!! Prostate cancer is one of the cancers easiest to cure.....no man should be dying from it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 January, 10:34
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I am so very sorry for your loss😢....Prayers🙏 to you and your Family and thank you so very much for the information to share and help others❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 January, 01:10
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
how many times was the dog wormer needed to kill cancer?

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
16 January, 11:08
In response James Dean to his Publication
Hank, research the Joe Tippen Story