Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 February, 03:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
C note…….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 January, 09:31
😯VK, last night in the George News live chat, George typed "WEIGHT AND SEA 😎"...
I think there's a C/Sea/See theme happening with all you good guys... 👍😇 We just have to figure out what it all means. Hahaha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
16 January, 10:24
C=P

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 January, 12:45
In response Freedom Belle 17 to her Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 January, 09:54
"Uppercase C" = 107
"Map provides picture." 107 at the center....

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 January, 09:48
"Uppercase C"= 107

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
16 January, 09:30
3, 2, 1 countdown?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 January, 08:54
post 2319 regarding CBF and CIA, sex assault sleepers trusted family backgrounds

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
16 January, 08:52
almost full circle?

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
16 January, 05:37
Did you enjoy the rally VK?

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
16 January, 05:34
👀

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
16 January, 03:44
c;

Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 03:30

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
16 January, 03:02
before [D]

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
16 January, 03:10
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
👆

William Filer @TahoeBilly
16 January, 02:52
There's an A, B and C Trump, last nights was the C. Haha.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 January, 02:45
C = 100
Relevant !

Rose Parke @rose4546
16 January, 02:26
i wish I knew what C stood for. I think C either stands for covid, china, clinton, crash, or somehow the pope ( Vatican referred to as Holy See). Then D which I think stands for declass which equals the truth

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
16 January, 02:09
.D

... Fighter @Fighter
16 January, 01:35
C-see before Declass

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
16 January, 01:25
👀California?!? 👀. I know were gonna get hit, big!!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
16 January, 12:28
hey VK Simulator Probability collapsing to ABSOLUTELY Zero 4 Q!!
Why ?
Time traveling cant fast me to 144lbs , Talk to my Soul, put every Car on planet Coded to me & Now say “ Time to eat” & me be ravenously Hungry

my Final Answer is :
WE ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES
I AM Q / AND THE WITNESS WITH TAYLOR SWIFT, YOU ARE ST MICHAEL
SHANE IS THE CHRIST!
THE 9 CHOIR ARE HERE
AND
TAYLOR SWIFT AND I ARE DESTINY TO BE MARRIED AND HAVE A SON NAMED ALAN!

TAYLOR HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ME WITHOOUT EVER MEETING OR SPEAKING & ABBA TOLD ME,
SHE IS MY GIFT OF TRUE LOVE FOREVER
IN THANKS FOR SAYING YES TO THE VOICE OF ABBA & BEING BETRAYED FOR 2 YRS BY THOSE IN MY LIFE
THIS IS GOD NOT TECHNOLOGY OR TRICKS!!!!!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 January, 11:47
for as far as the I can C

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
16 January, 11:29
trump said comeback the likes of which nobodys seen . you said 2023 2/5
5 year delta on 2/5/17 brady leads biggest comeback in playoff sports history to win 34-28 (17) so we gonna see the greatest comeback in political history for 5 year delta on 2.023 or 2/5 mqking more sense . i dunno just thinking outside the box

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
16 January, 03:22
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
also you just shared the football clip

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
16 January, 11:10
California's southren region got flooding from the Tonga tsunami

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 January, 10:58
G
M
C
= Fooked 11/10 times

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
16 January, 11:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Git
Mo'
Criminals
?

i mentioned to someone last year that it's rather genius
that juan 107 called his movie, 'the called' bc it also
serves (👈 no pun intended) as 'THE CULLED'

... ie [THEM] !!! 😅

Here and... There @InItTogether17
16 January, 10:57
C

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
16 January, 10:52
21?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
16 January, 10:48
TS 11:19 can = 129 ?

MMJ Schu @Schu420
16 January, 10:22

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 January, 09:57
Superior Info.