WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
13 January, 05:35
Slowly getting better finally able to get out of bed to eat. someone is going to pay for the crimes against our people. i cant make the judgement, but i can carry out the sentence. The shots have hit close to home in this war and it's time someone returned fire.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 January, 05:43
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
She has a nice big room. Waiting to see how you made out with the D-Dimer and ivermectin request.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They have her on some thing to prevent clots. She's supposed to be out of the hospital in the next couple days! She's a fighter.
08:44 PM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 January, 12:39
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Good to hear. IF your insurance covers it, get her set up for PT BEFORE she leaves the hospital so they will start immediately when she gets home! it makes a huge difference with recovery.

17 January, 04:31
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
She fell going to the bathroom last night and laid on the cold floor for 3 hours. Now she has to call for someone to help her. Good thing her machine was still attached. I wanted to go up there and raise hell but she wouldn't let me. Told me it would just make things worse for everyone if I opened my fat mouth! LOL!