sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 January, 07:47
"Spotted in downtown San Diego today"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 January, 08:05
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Let's roll. I'm feeling saucey about 1.19.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
whats up for the 19th? man im moving out of so cal soon, am hoping nothing happens b4 then
08:20 PM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
15 January, 08:34
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Mr. Pool and Trump have both hinted that Trump would return on Jan 19th as the 19th President of the Republic.
On Dec. 19, AT&T and Verizon plan to ‘rollout” their 5G towers"
1/19 mirrors 9/11 : which was supposed to roll out NESARA, “how do you reverse the effects of 9/11?”
And the 19th is the 6th on The Julian calendar.
Real Christmas is Orthodox Christmas celebrated on the 7th of January
So the 19th = Jan 6= Christmas Eve

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 January, 08:47
Wife's Birthday too! She has a BIG Wish.
How wonderful would That be?
Gota say I'd pass right the heck out if Jr. walked out and said, Hello, I'm John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. and Patriots the world is about to change..
I'd need oxygen..

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
15 January, 08:54
awesome, thanks❣️