Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 January, 10:30
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
🔥🔥🔥
Code MonkeyZ
Trump Rally tickets for the 15th are still available.
Be sure to get a free ticket or two.

https://events.donaldjtrum...

Save America Rally in Florence, AZ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
14 January, 02:58
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
This may be a stupid question but im asking anyways. I registered for two tickets but dint know how to confirm them or do i need to? i tried registering a second time and would not let me because my cell phone was already showing as registered. Please help if you have an answer. I really want to attend but dont want to show up and then not be allowed in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
I went to one on July 3rd in sarasota and similar thing happened making me question my registration but we got in just fine. GO EARLY. like get there at 5 am or youll just be in a huge sea of people not able to see him. we were quite close it was AMAZING! Ill ask my friend if he remembers how we got in. I think we told them our cell numbers but ill confirm if he remembers.
05:27 PM - Jan 14, 2022
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MsFixIt in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
15 January, 11:07
In response MsF ixIt to her Publication
OK. Thank you for the rsponse. I thought that would be how it works but they dont really explain too well