Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 January, 05:39
In response memes matter to her Publication
This is so so beautiful ❤️ I wonder if this was a c-section or natural birth. They say that babies born (naturally) in their sac are blessed 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 January, 05:16
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!! 😭😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
15 January, 05:18
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
now that i know more then before that its not babies being taken advantage of(...) its awesome ❤🕊

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
15 January, 04:17
This was how my first son was born - 'in the caul'. He was birthed naturally but came out still in the birthing sac. The 'caul' is considered good luck to sailors and often they will buy them and carry them with them when they are at sea. (The 'caul' not the baby!!) They say they will never drown!

memes matter @NoComment
15 January, 04:23
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Holy macrell! This is spectaculare😂❤its such an Amazing sight from there, thank you so much for sharing ❤

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 January, 11:00
OMG, we have an Amazing , Awesome GOD!

memes matter @NoComment
15 January, 02:31
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
is this a regulare occurance(?) a baby in a bag? last time i checked we give birth to a baby not in a bag🤔🍿what am i missing(?) thank you in advanced for your reply

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 January, 10:53
Life is so beautiful.

memes matter @NoComment
15 January, 05:09
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
i am godsmacked