Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
13 January, 01:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
13 January, 03:08
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Good grief. HCQ is the synthetic derivative of quinine, which naturally occurs in plants, and has been used both medicinally and in cocktails for centuries. It's in some tonic waters, for crying out loud! If you're really that petrified of it, don't drink gin and tonics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
13 January, 05:58
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
I have been taking Ivermectin and I drink Fever-Tree, and take my vitamins. Haven't been sick in 5 years until a couple of weeks ago I got a cold that lasted a day. This is for the Sheeple!

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
I'm not a big fan of capsules, but I love to cook. So I integrate herbs and spices into what I eat and drink on a regular basis. The only vitamins I take are zinc and D3. I've never pictured myself as one of those people who has one of those Monday-Sunday pill boxes sitting on their countertop.
01:44 AM - Jan 14, 2022
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Donahue, click on at the bottom under it