r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Gov. Ron DeSantis On Hospitals Letting The Covid-Positive Work After Firing The Unvaccinated

"If you're unvaccinated, naturally immune, and uninfected, they fire you. But if you are covid-positive and vaccinated, which we know most of the people that are covid positive now are vaxxed, they are going back on the job.

It just shows you that CMS mandate is absolutely insane especially given the ineffectiveness of these shots to actually stop transmission."

KanekoaTheGreat
11:24 PM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
13 January, 11:42
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
hmm.. I was working 100% remote in the healthcare field, I was denied a medical exemption. I had two Dr letters sent from my Dr that is also employed for the same medical healthcare affiliation. There is no unemployment permitted. Everyone talks about there are so many jobs being posted, people are begging for workers but no one wants to work....WRONG!! GUESS AGAIN!! Most new job postings have listed in their job description "must be fully vaccinated"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 January, 12:21
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
due to what scotus said today....i think it gives exception to medical and religous exemptions. please look into this. peace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396