The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Its been a bit of a whirlwind the past few days with doctors, testing, x-rays, MRI, Pediatricians Orthopedics, Oncologist, nurses and hospitals.. but through it all there has been a great sense of peace and I have to thank you all for your prayers! Ive stepped away from deep diving rabbit holes and discovering truth and turned my hunger to research towards my daughters medical concerns. We dont have a firm diagnosis yet but we are narrowing it down. God has this and He will be glorified through it! Again thank you all for your prayers!
11:21 PM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
14 January, 07:13
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I'm late to this news, so I am adding your daughter and family to my war room. Where two or more are gathered...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 January, 05:18
I love to hear a father, talk about his child and his faith in God in the same breath. Miracles do happen. I am praying God hears your heart, sees your faith, and touches your daughter to make her whole.

Whatever happens, He loves you more than you will ever know. And He gave you this sweet little girl to love and to cry over. And every tear from you is precious in His sight.

He is holding all of you right now - it is how you are getting through all this. I am thanking Him for that too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 January, 06:54
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Wow! Love this! Thank you!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 January, 02:22
🙏🏻

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 January, 01:20
Praying 🙏

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 January, 11:25
🙏🙏🙏 🙏🙏 sending prayers, May GOD BLESS you and your family!