Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana's daily reminder that the only reason that you are STILL breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp to be executed is because of God's hand on this man right here!
Orig.Q-JFK
& his son JFKJR right now is destroying the entire fookin cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate him.
Whether you or not - Rest in peace! Sir!
You have the love of a greatful nation!
And your Son is helping save the entire planet!
11:46 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
31 January, 01:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've only seen this in one place and just heads up, there are many fake accounts. Until this is verified by a reliable source, I choose not to believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 12:21
Not only his son, but his friend who has been there for him, and has given up so much of his own in order to fulfill the dream JFK had to save this world from the Cabal. Thank you John Fitzgerald Kennedy, John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr., and President Donald John Trump.
May God continue to guide you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynne Geis @lynneg
30 January, 11:56
I think he's saying, "We're going to get them Sir, the whole damn llot of them!" Thank you for your service and sacrifice. Rest in peace.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 12:44
In response Lynne Geis to her Publication
😘😇😏
You - Nana
Same thoughts

Jesus Follower @MARLEYSMINE
30 January, 11:54

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
31 January, 01:08
In response Jesus Follower to her Publication
His name is Russell Pickett.

Cʏʙ∑ʀpᴜɴᴋ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
31 January, 12:35
A lot of people claiming that he was John F. Kennedy. I wasn't buying. Thank you for the verfication. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
30 January, 11:50
so sad, I cried when i read this earlier today. He fought this hard and for so long not to see it completely finished. He is our Angel and will continue watching us from Heaven.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 12:46
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
Nana doesnt know if this is him, but either way we still own JFK everything. If not for him things might have gone very different

Jesus Follower @MARLEYSMINE
30 January, 11:50
I wish I could remember this man's name, but it is not JFK. He was a 94 year old man.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 January, 12:50
Russell Pickett

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
31 January, 01:02