sercorimo ... @sercorimo
This is truly Biblical.
👇
President Trump’s Rally on 1/15 is in Florence, AZ
located in Penal Country.

Interesting, Florence, AZ is located on the 33°.

The word Penal comes from the Greek word, Penuel(פְּנוּאֵל), face of God" or "facing God".

In Genesis, Jacob wrestles the Angel, Esau.
Jacob names this location, Peniel, and he was given the name, ‘Israel’.

The struggle between the two men which "raised dust up to the Supernal Throne," is the cosmic struggle between two nations and two worlds — the spirituality of Israel and the materiality of Edom (Rome).

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
It’s going to be Biblical.

TheRealKimShady
2 pics 👇
07:10 PM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 January, 01:51
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Hmmm, Penal Code --Justice/Courts/Law

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 January, 08:25
NO MORTAL COULD WRESTLE ANGEL 😂😂😂

PLAUSABLE DENIAL... ONE ANGEL DISGUES AS HUMAN WRESTLE ANOTHER WITH NORMAL DRESS...😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
13 January, 08:31
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 January, 07:32
i spent a regretful 8 months in Arizona...i remeber a news story about human bones seen in the concrete sidewalk found...😶 5 maybe 6 years ago

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
13 January, 07:55
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I'm excited for you!! Safe travels BE SAFE!!
And post post post!! ❤️

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 January, 08:24
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Fantastic!!! ... have fun and BE SAFE 🙏 💥 👊 🙏

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 January, 07:22
The ONLY time the term ":Lucifer" is used in the bible is here.in Isaiah 14":12 It was translated from Hebrew to latin. Originally meant Venus " The morning star"

The Fall of Lucifer
12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O ]Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!

The word Satan does not appear until after the flood
he is also called The " Adversary"

Jehovah vs Satan

Lets see what happens

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
13 January, 07:19
Actually, the angel with whom Jacob wrestled is not named and he most certainly was not Esau, Jacob's vengeful twin brother who tried to kill him for taking from him a birthright he didn't value and then by trickery, took his blessing which was consequently tied to the birthright which originally belonged to Esau who traded it for a bowl of soup.

Donna Martin @Meme17
13 January, 07:42
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
I looked it up on Duckduckgo and yes in Genensis 32 they say it was the man angel Esau

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 January, 07:19
Excavation?
Cemex?
👀

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 January, 07:13
Great comparison Patriot, well done my friend, well done .