TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 January, 09:36
Remember, The EBS and 10 days of Media Blackout will only occur after SCOTUS delivers their response to Bidens Mandates on the Vaxx and Mask. This has to occur before the end so all that do not uphold Constitutional Law must resign. This is the Final Move that must occur to end this insanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
13 January, 09:46
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
How do we know it all hinges on this SCOTUS ruling?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 January, 09:47
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Last piece of the puzzle on who are Deep State Operatives.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 January, 09:49
If this is the final piece of the puzzle, I will be grateful when they rule against us. I'm running around 50-50 on how I think this will turn out, but as each days passes, I'm feeling more that they will declare the mandate constitutional. I'm ready for all of this to be over already.

Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Joyce Garrett @JoyceAnne
13 January, 10:07
Me too.