Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
🧐 An important four year delta coming up.
12:45 AM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 January, 08:00
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
just make it so.....do something......movie is grinding to a halt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
13 January, 07:30
"The shot heard around the world" could very well be the mRNA jab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
13 January, 08:59
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I think that... but I also can't help wondering if this 'shot the word knows about' and the Truth coming to be heard by all, is a bit too obvious for it to be 'the shot' Q means🤔!

Keressa Bruce @Kere
13 January, 07:23
Although I pray I'm wrong, I believe the shot may be a fake assassination on Trump. The witnesses of God arise after laying in the street for 3 days before they arise. That would make Trump's Jan 15th announcement his return from the dead if I'm on the right path

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 January, 07:09
That one has been haunting me this week. What is the shot ? who fires it ? Who gets it ?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 January, 01:22
Fauci arrest please Do It Q😎