ANQNIZ _17 - Z @ANQNIZ_17_Z
12 January, 05:55
Doctor Biscardi died today in Italy
these are his words in a phone call
was ready to file a complaint with big pharma at the European commission:
watch the thread

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 05:58
In response ANQNIZ _17 - Z to his Publication
"This is Delgado, the biokinetic from Madrid we’ve been working with for a year and a half. We’re exchanging research, and the other day I sent him our latest research, and they did this crazy technique, which is the desiccation of the vaccine. You can see it all in there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 05:59
The graphene came out, the Quantum Dots, the nano particles... everything. They saw everything, look at the images under the microscope. They found micro transmitters. This is a very serious thing Giulia, here it all ends. At the end of January it will all be over.

12 January, 05:59
Here they go to the European Supreme Court, it will be a new Nuremberg. There will be war Julia, war breaks out. Because here the pharmaceutical companies will not accept and will have to pay billions of euros, billions of dollars and euros of compensation.

12 January, 06:00
A lot of Giulia people will die, this is the 5G interface. Now they found it. Because we no longer have the electron microscope, otherwise we would have found them too.

Tonight I go to a particular place where I go for exams. I put my face on, Giulia, I don’t give a fuck. If I have to die I want to die a hero. Hello Giulia. We won, with this we won. Here we go to the European Commission. A new Nuremberg.
06:01 PM - Jan 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by ANQNIZ_17_Z in this post can reply
12 January, 06:01
So many people are dying and so many more will die because of these. Show it to everyone. You explain to them what they found: Quantum Dots, the graphene. And the only way to find them was to dry the vial for three days, we told him from Naples. Ciao Giulia, Napoli Madrid, the victory of the world". #DomenicoBiscardi