Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 12:08
"They [Trump supporters] were such nice people. They were smart. They were kind. They were loving. They were extremely well informed. And they were actually making arguments, they weren't just name-calling. ... I was so angry at how much I was being lied to by the media. Because the Trump supporters were not anything like what they told me they were. Then I went down the rabbit hole, and I started finding out how much they lied to me my whole life."
#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"Please forgive me Trump Supporters" #WalkAway - YouTube

[This video hit me in the heart]"I hope this campaign can be about people having the freedom to vote for who they want, talk to who they want, and to be safe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
I have always been an independant voter, and have voted based on the candidate, not the party. I had similar thoughts about how the media was attacking Trump about the wall. I am the type of person that reads the fine print, so I decided to watch one of the Trump rallies in full. Well he did say he was going to build the wall, but also a “big, beautiful door” to let people in legally. Of course immediately I realized that the media was doing some creative editing and cherry picking his words. That’s actually when I became a fan of Trump. I originally liked Bernie Sanders before he moved to the extreme left, because he didn’t want the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and was for getting large corporations to pay their fair share of taxes. He was also a 2nd Amendment supporter. Then he got more woke, lost to Hillary, so I went to Trump. There are many more people like me than the media portrays. I’m not really into the whole MAGA thing, but I do love America and I am a patriot 100%.
12:35 AM - Jan 12, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 January, 12:40
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
🙏❤️ Thanks for sharing your story!! 🌻☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396