Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
12 January, 01:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
thought about the migrating flocks of birds-- perfectly in sync-- one moves and all capitulate....

every thought
every word
every action
*reverbiation
it is a dance

love covers over a multitude of sins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 January, 01:02
Yes TY!
VERY important message for all of us ... even in my LIBERAL CITY IN LIBERAL NOVA - ugh - my Condo Christmas party found like/kind and we are planning to meet for dinner ... next round we invite others who may be isolated like / kinds!
Hopefully gathering moss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 January, 09:00
I'm surrounded by libtards CA and Las Vegas imports... screaming kids, barking dogs, never their fault, always someone else causing something. Bunch of lazy users too - only talk when they want something, or to accuse.

Very tiring.

Fortunately, I get on ok keeping myself to myself, and coming on Anon up helps. .. sigh.

It was not like this when we moved here 7 years ago, But CA is emptying into AZ, and it's as bad as you can imagine... wish the big wake up would happen soon, cannot develop a community with users and victim card players.

I think I turned into a hermit, when I wasn't looking.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
11 January, 11:05
Yea, I love this. Felt it on my soul. That is purpose.❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 January, 11:10
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
♥️

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 January, 10:40
We all need to find a way to connect with each other on a local level

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 January, 10:40
Got me some patriots around here. rural. lots of growing and tilling. some game around. fishing around. survivability rating is high if we could keep the zombies at bay.